Error when checking for update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when checking for update!

I'm getting an error when I use built-in 'Check for Updates'.
    Attached Files

Works here. You are using another GUI language other than English as the default language in Media Player?

Comment

Yeah there was no language selected. After selecting English in the language settings everything is Ok now.

Comment

Fixed, thank you for the feedback.
        resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
          Fixed, thank you for the feedback.
          I think it should give an option to choose the language when installing the program.

Any date for the next release? Please add an option to rotate the vertical recorded video from an iPhone.

Comment

>> I think it should give an option to choose the language when installing the program.

It will automatically select the proper language base on the current Windows UI language.

Which language do you want to choose? and after installed the default player language is wrong?

>> Any date for the next release? Please add an option to rotate the vertical recorded video from an iPhone.

Maybe next week. We will try to add rotate feature, thank you.
            resigned

Comment

In my case it didn't work. I have a Windows 8 64-bit system with English UI. I installed your program and for some reason, the Language setting was empty.

To try it again, I uninstalled your program, removed related files, folders and registry data and re-installed your program, same issue.

Comment

If it was empty, then it will use the program build-in english language.
                resigned

Comment

I make some changes to avoid empty language in combobox:

Attached Files
                  resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
                    I make some changes to avoid empty language in combobox:

Nice. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X