Blu-ray iso file cannot be open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray iso file cannot be open

I create an iso file of a Blu-ray disc with DVDFab 9.1. When I try to read it with Fab Player (or another player) nothing append.

If I create a copy of full disk, I can open it with Fab Player but the menu I get as main menu is not the... main menu.

Adding

The question in: Did DVDFab Media Player is able to read a blue-ray iso file ?

Comment

What Blu-ray disc movie is it?
      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

iso image file...
        Before to ask support:
        http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
        http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Files i try

I create those iso clone files to see if i can opened them without success :

Star_Trek_Into_Darkness

HARRY_POTHER-5_PHENIX

I went into DvdFab Media. Use open a file and nothing append.

Comment

No blue-ray

Hi,

In fact, I just discover I can't read a blue-ray disk with DVDFab. I get the blue line of the disk charging. But it stop after a second and... nothing.

I have A DVDFab media player registered. So, I can't understand what I do wrong.

Comment

Put the ISO in virtual drive first then try it. http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=VIRTUALDRIVE

Comment

So I get and install Virtual Drive.

Blue-Ray. Mounting a miniso file work fine, but I don't need it since DVDFab Player work fine with the directory itself.

When I try to mount a blue-ray iso file, I get the windows error message: "Virtual Drive Tray Stop Working" (I translate).

I'm using Windows7 professionnal with 16GB memory. My 4 drives are in a Raid 5 group.

I have also VLC install.

Comment

Do you have another virtual drive program on the hard drive that maybe interfering with the fab virtual drive? You have the paid version of Fab player correct? If using free version after the 30 day trail you loose open from disk and read from disk menu.

Comment

I'm using a paid version af DVDFab media. I had another virtual drive program on my PC but I delete it a few days ego. That didn't change the behavior of DVDFab Virtual Drive.

I saw the message about the log files but I think none is pertinent with a problem with Virtual Drive.

I'm using the motherboard graphic cpu ATI 7660 and Audio HD realtek.

Comment

Take virtual drive off the computer then clean registry with cc cleaner a free program re download virtual drive and see if it works now.

(QUOTE)
                      In fact, I just discover I can't read a blue-ray disk with DVDFab. I get the blue line of the disk charging. But it stop after a second and... nothing.

Their should be a internal log file for this read how to post your internal logs in the link below my post.

Comment

I do as told and clean the registry. I reinstall DVDFab Virtual Drive. I'm still unable to get a blu-ray iso file on the virtual drive. Same error message: Virtual Drive Tray Stop Working.

I will try to create a new blu-ray iso file to try again. Does I have something special to do when creating a blu-ray iso vs a dvd iso ?

Comment

Use Fab to make the iso by opening Fab to blu ray copy and use clone/burn as in (screen shot 234) then after it's on the hard drive right click iso movie and mount to virtual drive(screen shot 236) your virtual letter may be different from mine i have 3 virtual drives you may have just 1 depending on how you set the program up for how many drives you have.I can load 3 different iso's with 3 different drive letters see screen shots.The white program icon in your tray at the bottom of your screen will show what iso you have in virtual drive screen shot (238).To clone a bluray you use blu ray copy and clone/burn to do dvd also but need to have both programs if making both.
                          Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Yeap! Done everything as said. Get the same problem when I try to mount the blu-ray iso file: the Virtual Drive Tray crash. I'm unable to mount that kind of image. Mounting DVD iso file works fine.

That image wasthe Order of the Phoenix.

I tried before to clone X-Men blu-ray, but that time it's DVDFab9 which crach, twice ! An error report was sent. I attach to this post an extract of dvdfab_internal.log first part the crash of DVDFab when trying to read X-Men, the second the creation of the iso file.

About the creation of the blu-ray iso file, this is an extract of dvdfab_burn_vso.log :

2013-11-30 08:56:26 ---- ******************** Log session stop 30-nov. 08:56:26.368 PID 1696********************
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info Current Drive selected : 0:6:0 - ASUS BW-12B1ST a 1.00 [D] (Scsi)
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info Using Advanced SPTI interface
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info System default language : Français (Canada)
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info User default language : Français (Canada)
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info DLL Version : 4.0.21.489
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info DLL : C:\Program Files\DVDFab 9\vso_hwe.dll
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info Version : 9, 1, 0, 6
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info ExeName : C:\Program Files\DVDFab 9\DVDFab.exe
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 Info OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)
                            2013-11-30 08:21:29 ---- ******************** Log session start 30-nov. 08:21:29.216 PID 1696********************

I'm using a RAID5 hard drives. Should not be a problem, does it ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I never helped a user with RAID5 hard drives strung together so maybe it could be a problem as it seems something is making Fab close the tray so when you cleaned the registry does it do it for all the drives or just one?

You said you had a different virtual drive on before so maybe the cleaner didn't clean all the drives where this file was kept.All I can say its not a problem with a regular computer as I never heard a problem with virtual drive that cc cleaner and a restart didn't cure.Try cc cleaner again and restart computer and see if this helps clean the junk files then the registry.Use the latest version of cc cleaner it been updated a few days ago.
                              Last edited by glenns; 12-01-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X