Keyboard Function Keys Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyboard Function Keys Not Working

Have recently installed Media Player 2 and my wireless keyboard function are not working accept for the volume control. That is play/pause next track. They still work with Windows Media Centre but not on Media Player 2 and they were working with Media Player 1. Any Ideas: confused:

What's the keyboard model? and which key do you press?
    resigned

Comment

The keyboard is a Logitech k400r. I press the pause/play button the fast forward and the reverse button non of which work. I also have a gyration remote with the same functions non of them work with Media player 2. They do work on Windows media player though

Comment

Here are the keyboard keys

[ATTACH]10235[/ATTACH]

Comment

Atomg

Sorry about the long delay I was not watching movies. Thank you for those keys but that is not what I am talking about.

What am talking about is the dedicated function keys on media key boards and hand held remote; that is essentially an air mouse with number keys and standard video remote functions for home theatre pc. They have play, pause fast forward etc. They all work on the original media player but not on version 2. Have tried this on 2 different computers. Reinstalled Windows 8.1 and updated all the drivers and they still do not work.

Comment

Working...
          X