Problem Playing Blu-Ray ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Playing Blu-Ray ISO

I just purchased license for DVDF Media Player, so I could review ISO files before burning. Neither of the Blu-ray ISO files I have created will play, without stopping and starting (stuttering) through out. Does someone have a solution or advice on how I can resolve this issue. All of my DVD ISO files will play with no problem. Just the Blu-rays won't play correctly.

Originally posted by darney53 View Post
    I just purchased license for DVDF Media Player, so I could review ISO files before burning. Neither of the Blu-ray ISO files I have created will play, without stopping and starting (stuttering) through out.
    Where are your BRD.ISO files stored?
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Originally posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
      Where are your BRD.ISO files stored?
      My files are stored on an external drive F connected to my computer, not mounted. My understanding of DVDFab Media Player is to be able to playback these files without the process of mounting them.

Comment

Working...
      X