Error playing BD ISO with only one DD track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error playing BD ISO with only one DD track

Using version 2.2.2.0 Beta, I'm having trouble playing Blu-ray ISOs that worked fine in version 2.2.0.0. When I load the Iso i get the error message seen in the attachement.

The pattern for the error seems to be:

- Blu-ray ISOs created with BD-Rebuilder.
    - Blu-ray ISOs containing only one Dolby Digital audio track.

Blu-ray ISOs created with BD-Rebuilder with DTS Audio works fine and also Blu-ray ISOs having 2 Dolby digital Audio tracks, e.g. English and Swedish.

As a test I took one Blu-ray ISO created with BD-rebuilder containing one Dolby Digital audio track and two subtitle tracks that worked fine in version 2.2.0.0 but errors out in 2.2.2.0. I extracted the streams with eac3to and then created a Blu-Ray Disc folder with tsMuxer. I then "burned" this into a Blu-Ray ISO with ImgBurn. This new Blu-Ray ISO worked fine in beta version 2.2.2.0...

This is of course a way to go, but as I have 180+ ISOs on the NAS is a huge work redoing them all. Also, as they worked in version 2.2.0.0 I was hoping this could be fixed
    Attached Files

This is fixed in beta 2.2.4.0! Thank you, this is great. Now all my backups works

This player is almost perfect - If I only could get keyboard shortcuts for cycling through all available audio tracks and subtitles it would be great. Then I could use the remote for all actions and leave the keyboard stuffed away.

Thanks again

Comment

>> If I only could get keyboard shortcuts for cycling through all available audio tracks and subtitles
      We will consider to add this feature, thank you for your feedback .

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, to make this product better.
      resigned

Comment

@JustMe101
        I am implementing the feature: "cycling through all available audio tracks and subtitles", do you have any advice for keyboard shortcuts. It seems VLC use V and B.
        resigned

Comment

Hi Xubin,

This is great news!

VLC standard keys V and B are fine. A lot of people are used to VLC so that's probably wise to use these. MPC-HC are using "a" for audio streams and "s" for subtitles but as "s" is occupied for taking screenshoots in DVDFab Mediaplayer I would go for v and B as you suggest.

Thank you for implementing this

Comment

I have sent a PM to you, which has the URL of a internal beta version with cycling through audio and subtitle tracks feature.
            resigned

Comment

Hi Xubin,

The changing of audio stream and subtitles works great using the keyboard shortcuts. There are just a few things i noticed:

When there are several audiotracks with e.g. Dolby Digital 5.1 (and named the same) with different languages it's not always showing the language code of the audiotrack. Seems to work with Blue-rays but not with MKVs. No big thing though.

On screen display - I've tried on two PCs: one is showing the OSD with info regarding the Subtitle language etc and one doesn't. Cant seems to find a setting for toggling OSD on or off?

I have a suggestion for how to implement it in the menu. You could just add the "B" and "V" next to the small arrow in the main menu and then do not have the "Cycle through audio track" menu option. See attachment for how it could look.

Another alternative is to use the extra menu and just name it "Next Audio" and "Next Subtitle".

Thanks,

/Justme101
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X