: Bd3d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: Bd3d?

What means "New: Added support to play Blu-ray 3D discs in playlist mode" in Release Notes?
    I cannot switch DVDFab Media Player to play BD3D (as well as BD3D ISO and M2TS/SSIF files) in 3D mode on my PC (AMD APU A8 + iGPU Radeon HD 7600G).

P.S. PowerDVD and TMT play BD3D in 3D mode on my PC without any problem.

Hi probep,
    Can you see the 3D settings when you playing back a 3D movie?
    Please right click-> Video-> to find 3D settings.
    It have side by side and top and bottom mode.

Comment

Yep, I see "3D mode" submenu but it is always inactive and I cannot see any options within it.
      I tried about 10 Blu-ray 3D discs and ISO images.

Comment

Forgot to write that "Playback mode of 3D Blu-ray Playlist" is set in Settings.

Comment

Maybe it's only good for side by side or over and under 3d not full 3d.
          Potti:Can this media player playback full 3d at this time?

Comment

Full 3D are developing.

Step:
            Check the button Settings->General->Simple Mode
            Check the button Settings->Bluray->Playback mode of 3D Blu-ray Playlist
            Open a bluray 3D disc
            Change 3D Mode: right click mouse, Video->3D Mode, now there are four mode: Mono, Stereo, Left Right, Top Bottom
            resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
              Full 3D are developing.

Step:
              Check the button Settings->General->Simple Mode
              Check the button Settings->Bluray->Playback mode of 3D Blu-ray Playlist
              Open a bluray 3D disc
              Change 3D Mode: right click mouse, Video->3D Mode, now there are four mode: Mono, Stereo, Left Right, Top Bottom
              Oh-oh, earlier I used Menu Mode...
              Now I set Simple Mode, and "3D Mode" option become active. "Left Right" and "Top Bottom" work fine, but for "Stereo" the screen is blank and TV doesn't switch to 3D mode (i.e. HDMI Fame Packing doesn't work).

Comment

The full 3d frame packing 1080p both eyes is under development at this time and will someday work.

Comment

Working...
                X