v2.0.0.3 Media Player Crashes On Snow Leopard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2.0.0.3 Media Player Crashes On Snow Leopard

I just installed the latest posted Beta and the application will not start at all and results in a crash report.

This is the 3rd Beta for which the missing import function from a system library causes this application to fail while attempting to dynamically link.

This makes me think that the DVDFab devs perform 0 quality control testing of their builds across multiple OSX versions, yet the company claims compatability with Snow Leopard, up the the latest OSX.

I am running snow leopard and the error seems to be a missing function call / symbol for the function _getdelim in dynamic link library /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib.

Please make sure the application is tested on Snow Leopard or check during install for the OS version.

Thank you

Media Player Crashes On Snow Leopard

hi, qz3fwd
    Thank you for your feedback !
    Developers have found the problem, the problem are working on fixing, if this problem is not resolved, we will not release a new version.

Comment

Is v2.2.0.0 Media Player back to Crashing Snow Leopard

I just updated to Media Player v2.2.0.0 and it crashed multiple times. I deleted the preferences and it still crashes during initialization. Now there are no logs to check.

Any suggestions about how to recover and make it work?

Comment

I just updated to Media Player v2.3.00 and it crashed multiple times; unable to watch a movie from my Samsung BluRay Disc Player. I even uninstalled DVDfab Media Player and installed v2.2.00 and still unable to watch a BluRay DVD. It has been a hit or miss watching movies directly from the BluRay Disc; however, no problems watching an ISO or MP4

OSX Yosemite v10.10.1

Comment

Mac Media Player 2.3.0.0 on Snow Leopard still "auto-crashing" on start up

Just uninstalled my old media player and downloaded the new pro version (my subscription is up to date). Was hoping for a better experience, but it instantly crashes. Back to MacGo Blu-ray Player. Was hoping to benefit from all the promised new features from DVDfab. No idea what to do if a clean install won't coax it into life. No log files left behind on instant crash. Snow Leopard 10.6.8 with all updates.

Comment

Working...
          X