Problems with Fulldisk Backups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Fulldisk Backups

I've had this issue with all of the v2.4.x.x releases.

I generally only rip the main movie for most of my DVD backups and only do full disk with TV Series.

Since V2.4.x.x came out I have been unable to play full disk backups properly. They track leading up to the main menu "locks up" and it never let's me select the episodes.

For South Park, I never get the main menu. For Game of Thrones I get the main menu you, but when I select "Episodes" to play the episodes it locks up.

I can get them to play by selecting the "title pane" in the lower right corner and selecting the title directly.

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
    I've had this issue with all of the v2.4.x.x releases.

I generally only rip the main movie for most of my DVD backups and only do full disk with TV Series.

Since V2.4.x.x came out I have been unable to play full disk backups properly. They track leading up to the main menu "locks up" and it never let's me select the episodes.

For South Park, I never get the main menu. For Game of Thrones I get the main menu you, but when I select "Episodes" to play the episodes it locks up.

I can get them to play by selecting the "title pane" in the lower right corner and selecting the title directly.
    I am having the same problem with Hot in Cleveland Season 4 and House of Cards. I am unable to select any episodes with v2.4.1.

Comment

Working...
    X