Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d ?

will this media player play 3d movies

Only side by sides or over and under no frame packed 3d at this time.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

It's been awhile since I've seen any update on this topic. Has anyone heard if there has been any progress on adding support for 3D Blu-ray?

Comment

Thank you for your attention.
          This feature has been added to the list of tasks, and because this is a complex function, it may take some time to develop and improve.

Comment

When real 3D is included then this is the perfect program for my movies.

Comment

I have just started using XMBC and have found the DVDFab Media player far more 'interface' friendly as an external player. However I have had to set PowerDVD as my second external player for playing 3D Blu-ray content ;-(

The DVDFab media player is very straightforward to use and far less 'clunky' than PowerDVD. Also PowerDVD has Cinavia embeded in the code so will detect the playback of any ISO's which have been 'backed up'.

Some may consider 3D to be 'dead' but there are still plenty of consumers like myself who enjoy 3D content.

I really welcome the development of 3D Blu-ray content in DVDFab Media Player which I think will make the product feel more 'complete' and on par with PowerDVD and Total Media Player.

Comment

Why is there no 3D support in Media Player Pro?

It is ironic that DVDFab allows us to rip 3D blu-ray movies to iso files or to a folder structure yet the media player from the same company is incapable of playing them!

I, too, use Cyberlink's PowerDVD on my PC but can't use it on my mac mini running parallels desktop as it does not run in a virtual environment.

So I can't watch the 3D movies I rip using the copy feature of DVDFab 9 in full resolution (I don't like the SBS compromise in quality) until someone develops some software that runs natively on a mac and can play these 3D files OR I can find some PC software that can work in a virtual environment AND play 3D movies that are not saved as SBS.

Sigh. Surely it isn't too much to ask that this feature be introduced. If Cyberlink can do it, I am sure the bright folks at DVDFab can do it also.

I would gladly pay for the pro version as long as it has the capability to play back the 3D files.

By the way, does anyone know of any software that might help me out? I have tried Bino but it is very clunky and doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Any news on this yet last staff post 3 months ago?.
                  Waiting to buy 3d version for my new 3d tv thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X