New dual screen bugs with 2.4.3.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New dual screen bugs with 2.4.3.2

Just upgraded to 2.4.3.2 and found a new behavior which is extremely inconvenient for me.

I normally have my system running on two monitors on "extend" mode and I maximize the player window on my second screen to watch while I'm working on my main screen and pausing when calls come in.

With the new version, when the player is either maximized or in full screen on screen #2, as soon as I click anywhere screen #1, I can no longer simply click over anywhere on the video window and press a hot key. The program now requires me to click on the toolbar at the bottom before the hot keys will work. This is more inconvenient since it's a smaller area that's tougher to click on quickly.

It doesnt do this in windowed mode, only when maximized or full screen. Mouse shortcuts (like using mouse wheel to adjust volume) still work, but keyboard shortcuts don't.
    Last edited by singemfrc; 07-14-2014, 07:40 PM.

Hi,
    I will feedback your problem to our developers, please wait!

Comment

I've found it's not only with dual monitors, any time I maximize/fullscreen the keyboard shortcuts stop working until I click on the bottom toolbar.

Comment

Thank you for feedback.it's an known issue,we'll fix it ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
          Thank you for feedback.it's an known issue,we'll fix it ASAP.
          The issue was noted as fixed in 2.4.3.3 but the problem still persists exactly as in 2.4.3.2. A suggestion that would also be a workaround is if there were global hotkeys that could be used at least for essential features like play/pause and volume.

Comment

2.4.3.5 fixed the issue, thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X