Thumbnails on pause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnails on pause

Could we get an option to toggle this feature on and off? I have to pause and unpause a lot when I watch things while working so I tend to accidentally seek all over the title when attempting to quickly unpause.

Alternatively, how about a small overlain link saying "Click to view seek thumbnails" or something..still allow functionality but make it harder to seek accidentally.

Yes, a option of turn on/off will be added in the later version.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Is it possible to download a previous version, or do you just have a link to download 2.4.4.0? The thumbnails during pause on 2.4.4.1 are driving me crazy, I'm trying to find a link to go back to 2.4.4.0 until the next version comes out with a fix.

Comment

Hi singemfrc
        I do not have 2.4.4.0 seems it had a bug but, send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send you the previous version 2.4.3.9.
        CBR929

Originally posted by singemfrc View Post
        Is it possible to download a previous version, or do you just have a link to download 2.4.4.0? The thumbnails during pause on 2.4.4.1 are driving me crazy, I'm trying to find a link to go back to 2.4.4.0 until the next version comes out with a fix.
        Last edited by CBR929; 10-28-2014, 11:06 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X