View the title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View the title

I just bought the Media Player software to use to watch ISO files. I would like to know if when you right-click and select Information if the current Title/Playlist could be added to the information shown. This would be useful to have so when I play the Bluray from the menu, I can find out what Title to rip in DVDFab when I make my MKV file.

Bluray movies like Catching Fire have multiple false Titles and DVDFab doesn't always select the right one when I am ripping.

I realize that you can click the button on the bottom right to view all of the Titles or Playlists, but it doesn't show you which one is currently playing. Just what DVDFab thinks is the main movie.
    Last edited by rmeyers; 12-15-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

View the title

Hi, rmeyers

Currently playing Title will be selected highlights.
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't think this is working.

I have John Wick which has over 300 titles. When I play the BD via the Folder Structure (not disc or ISO) no titles are highlighted along the right side. I know that Title 589 is the correct one, even though DVDFab selects Title 712. But when I play the movie, I have no idea which title is playing. My folder location at the very top is the only "playlist" highlighted.

Comment

I have the same issue with John wick. I also don't see which title is playing.

Comment

View the title

Hi, All

We has fixed the issue , the next version will support.

Thank you for your feedback!
            Last edited by lixichen; 02-02-2015, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Sweet. If this is indeed fixed, I will be purchasing me a copy. This is one reason I haven't so far as I really need the feature.

Comment

Working...
              X