Can't open files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open files

I cannot open files using Media Player v2.3.00 (Mac) (Free). When I first installed MP it worked fine. Now it won't work at all. I get the continuous spinning spoke wheel. I tried .iso and .mp4 files. I tried restarting my Mac -- no help.

My Mac is an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) with 16GB memory. OS X Yosemite v 10.10.2. I am attaching the log files from the DVDFab Media Player folder.

Thanks in advance.

Joe
    Attached Files

Can't open files

Hi, joek.payne

Thank you for your feedback !

We will processing this issue as soon as possible.

Comment

Can't open files

Hi, joek.payne

Please delete DVDFab media player folder at document and try a again.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for your reply, lixichen. I tried deleting the DVDFab Media Player folder in Documents. It did not help. The spinning spoke wheel goes on until I close DVDFab Media Player.

Joe

Comment

Here are the log files from the new DVDFab Media Player folder in Documents.

Joe
          Attached Files

Comment

@joek.payne

Try this plz.

Goto "Preferences" > "Video", disable the option "Video Hardware Acceleration", restart DVDFab Media Player and try.

Comment

Thanks Bottle! Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I did not test your suggested solution because when I stared media player it suggested installation of an update. I upgraded to version 2.4.00 and the media play works fine now.

Thanks for your support!

Joe

Comment

Oops I spoke too soon. I quit media player and rep-opened the same .iso file. I got the same symptom -- spinning spoke wheel. I tired your suggestion to turn off hardware video acceleration. It did not help.

Comment

Originally posted by joek.payne View Post
                  Oops I spoke too soon. I quit media player and rep-opened the same .iso file. I got the same symptom -- spinning spoke wheel. I tired your suggestion to turn off hardware video acceleration. It did not help.
                  Hi joek

Please tell me did you used the bluetooth or replace audio card ?

Comment

Working...
                  X