DVDFab 2.5.0.3 DVD playback issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 2.5.0.3 DVD playback issues

I had a few jitter playback issues while watching the dvd mall cop, about 3/4 of the way through. Checked all settings to no fix, switched back to a older version of dvdfab media player and made sure the settings were the same. That fixed it, version 2.4.4.1 has been very stable for me. All other versions have had issues so far.

Originally posted by Jasonr93 View Post
    I had a few jitter playback issues while watching the dvd mall cop, about 3/4 of the way through. Checked all settings to no fix, switched back to a older version of dvdfab media player and made sure the settings were the same. That fixed it, version 2.4.4.1 has been very stable for me. All other versions have had issues so far.
    Hi Jasonr93

Thanks for your feedback. Our developer has known this issue.
    Please waiting for fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonr93 View Post
      Hi Jason,
      Do you know where I can download "older" versions of DVDFab Media player?
      I'd rather use an older stable version, then a newer one that still has issues.

Thanks,
      John

Comment

Originally posted by 38 Special View Post
        Hi Jason,
        Do you know where I can download "older" versions of DVDFab Media player?
        I'd rather use an older stable version, then a newer one that still has issues.

Thanks,
        John
        Hi John
        If you need an older version please send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 06-06-2015, 02:00 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

same issue here, with blurays...
          we need a patch

Comment

thank you CBR929

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi John
            If you need an older version please send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
            CBR929

Yes, thank you for the older stable version. I didn't realize one still needs to run passkey to watch Blu-ray discs. Once the old noggin' click in and I turned it on, there is the movie!

Appreciate your help. Now to see if I can get that discount still.

Comment

Originally posted by liuming.shi View Post
              Hi Jasonr93

Thanks for your feedback. Our developer has known this issue.
              Please waiting for fixed.
              Hello,
              Newer dvd's still having playback issues, when will dvdfab media player be updated?

Comment

Working...
              X