Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop Menu Not Active

Fab Player Mac v2.4.00 Pro

While watching the same ISO the Pop Menu is active sometimes and sometimes not. This is a frequent event in the last few versions. Upon opening the ISO file the buttons are available but not active...I open the same ISO later and the buttons 'Pop Menu' is active. Hit or Miss!

Any suggestion yet on whats happening with DVDFab Media Player Pro? I attempted to watch SGU Complete First Season BD Disc and after the player crashed multiple times I had to switch to simple mode just to watch the disc. The initial opening of the BD the player crashed then after a few minutes the intro started playing and when the navigation buttons were visible they could not be activated to start an episode.

Comment

Attached is the Log file while attempting to watch SGU Stargate Universe Blu-ray Disc using the Pro Version DVDFab Media Player. I spend more time trying to watch a BD Disc then actually watching one. It seems to crash on most BD discs especially using the menu option. Currently this is the only blu-ray dvd player on my Mac...but not happy with the excessive crashes. But when it does play its awesome.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X