media player support full 3d blurays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

media player support full 3d blurays?

does media player support .iso mounted full 3d blurays?
    i can't get it to play a 3d bluray?

jetli

No support for full 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by jetli View Post
      does media player support .iso mounted full 3d blurays?
      No. The "best Blu-ray media player software available" [DVDFab Media Player advertisement] doesn't support Blu-ray 3D, neither disc nor iso. It's very sad.

Comment

Dear Friends

I would like to buy DVDFab Media Player, but without 3D support for BD and ISO files it's not what I am looking for. Any chances to have support for 3D?

Sincerely
        VAMET

Comment

We will support 3D in next major update, if you have an Intel graphic card.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Dear fengtao

I own i5-4690K with Intel HD Graphics 4600, so as far as I understand your DVDFab Media Player with 3D support will work with my configuration? Are you going to have some promotions for your software, when new version will be released? When new version is planned to be released?

Sincerely
            VAMET

Comment

I would like to buy DVDFab Media Player, but without 3D support for BD and ISO files it's not what I am looking for. Any chances to have support for 3D?
              In the meantime check out LAVFilters/madVR.

Comment

Dear berlintegel

Originally posted by berlintegel View Post
                In the meantime check out LAVFilters/madVR.
                Thank you very much for your help. I have used MPC-HC with LAV Filters and madVR and I have my 3D support now. Thank you once more.

As for DVDFab Media Player with 3D support, when your new version will be released?

Sincerely
                VAMET

Comment

Working...
                X