Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creed Region B not playable

Hello,

I have "Creed" movie in Blu-ray Region B and DVDFab Media Player read until the menu and after in the menu the selection is impossible. the menu is not displayed correctly because there is image and sound normally.

Edit : I can start movie and the "pop menu" works and navigation also. but Top Menu don't work.

I made a screenshot of the menu with DVDFab and PowerDVD

DVDFab :

PowerDVD :

The menu display correctly with powerDVD but with DVDFab Media player it's bad

And also the information :

Region Code is removed. (Region B)
    AACS protection (AACSLA) is removed. (MKBv61)
    BD+ protection not found.
    Main playlist: 00100.mpls
    Last edited by tifo71; 05-17-2016, 12:13 PM.

I have "Creed" movie in Blu-ray Region B and DVDFab Media Player read until the menu and after in the menu the selection is impossible.
    I have a "Creed" Blu-ray, region B, too: there is no problem at all with Fab Player. This is a plain simple Warner menu, even VLC can handle it.

Comment

No in the menu i can't select. the switch stay on "play" and it don't move. on the other hand what works this is the launch of the film right click menu and select pop menu and the selection work but with the top menu don't display correctly like with powerDVD there is no picture and no sound.

on your Blu - ray menu is displayed as with PowerDVD and selection work?

Comment

on your Blu - ray menu is displayed as with PowerDVD and selection work?
        Of course.

Left VLC, right Fab.
        The only difference is that VLC picks the English logo, with German menu, while Fab picks the French logo, with English menu.
        The graphical distortions in the VLC menu disappear when the window is full screen.

Comment

and navigation in the menu also works ?

I don't understand why I do not have the same thing as you... You have the picture of the menu me nothing just icons.

I have another Warner Bros Blu-ray disc and it work perfectly but this one the navigation in the disc menu does not work.

I just tried "Man Of Steel" (Warner Bros) and the menu works. Full display and navigation in menu is ok. This one works at 100%. I also tried Matrix trilogy. Matrix don't work, Matrix Reloaded and Revolution movie start directly but menu don't work (pop & top menu).

it's weird. I have send a mail to the technical support and they asked me to them send the log file.

I'm waiting for a response
          Last edited by tifo71; 05-21-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

and navigation in the menu also works ?
            Why do you ask again and again?

I already replied "There is no problem at all with Fab Player. This is a plain simple Warner menu, even VLC can handle it." and "Of course." and even posted a picture of the menu navigation.

Comment

it's true I had already asked you. sorry

Comment

Working...
              X