Likability...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likability...?

I'm looking to purchase a new BluRay player software and wanted to know the advantages to having this rather than PowerDVD? I heard that PowerDVD has issues with Passkey and that other Foxy software but I don't know how valid that is. I remember testing Fab Player before and I couldn't get through the menus because the BluRay had no mouse support and I know that PowerDVD has that menu controller thingy. Is it better to buy this or PowerDVD?

Power dvd will charge you for the program over and over for major upgrades Fab won't.
    Power dvd has full 3d support Fab promises it but don't for now.
    Fab uses the keyboard for control with disk menu's Power dvd has it's own control.Fab has 4k support i don't know if power dvd doe's as I quit re buying the program.One very important thing is Fab will play those dvd's and blu rays with the Cinavia in them Power dvd won't.Both should have a free trial you decide what's best for you or be like me have both so you get the best of both.
    Last edited by 3dman; 09-07-2016, 08:28 PM. Reason: Added info.

Comment

Ahh that's good to know about the Cinavia, that settles it for me then, I'll go with Fab Player then. Thanks bro. ��

Comment

Working...
      X