Not working at all with Sierra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not working at all with Sierra

Please note that the latest player version2.4.00 don't even start and gives error.

We are waiting since longtime to have this corrected with a working version for Sierra.

Is it possible to give us a date for a functional version, please?

Thanks,

José G.

No one here is going to answer your question. I have a post here too, about the same thing and they don't answer it either. It's my guess that they are not ever going to update it. If you own a lifetime subscription to it I think that it's lifetime might have just run out.

Comment

We will update player soon. Sierra will be support.
      Please waiting for fixed.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Waiting Patiently ...

My version is 2.5.00 but the result is the same. The APP will not start.

I'm glad to hear there is still support for the Media Player.

Thank you.
        Last edited by sgagne55; 02-12-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
          We will update player soon. Sierra will be support.
          Please waiting for fixed.
          Dora...
          You asked us to be patient 5 months ago when Sierra was released!!!
          <span style="color:blue"><b>Latest versions: <span style="color:red"> Fab Player v2.4.00 (Mac) |<span style="color:blue">| NEW VERSION:<span style="color:red">Fab Player v3.1.0.1 (Win) is out! </b></span>

Comment

When?

The way things are going with this update, by the time they get it ready macOS 10.13 will be out and we will have to wait all over again.

Comment

Please see my post on the other larger thread about Sierra support. If what I posted is your problem as well than I included a fix.

Comment

Still no update

It's May 19. MacOS 10.12.5 is out and still no update for this app. You guys really don't plan to update this app do you?

Comment

And better still there is yet another update for Windows and nothing for us Mac users.

Comment

What gives?

June 15th. and still no update. You did promise one. What gives?

Comment

macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) is now out and still no update for the Mac version of DvdFab Media Player. You don't even respond to posts anymore. Why can't you at least be honest with the Mac users who use your products and let us know if you are going to update this app or not?

Comment

Even though you said that this would be updated for Sierra you never did it. High Sierra is out and still no update. I will not buy any product from you any more. Media player will no longer work for mac users and DvdFab 10 does not save chapters right (Windows or Mac version). You have been told about these problems before by other people and choose to ignore the problem. I don't deal with problem people, so I will no longer use your products as they are a total waste of money. I am sorry that I ever purchased anything from you.

Comment

All,

Thank you for your support. We will release DVDFab Player 5 for mac as soon as possible.

Our plan is to stabilize the DVDFab Player 5 for windows version first, when all done, we will release DVDFab Player 5 for mac version. In this way, it will help save development time and offer better experience on DVDFab Player 5 for mac.

The fresh version of DVDFab Player 5 for mac will use a new playcore that will highly improve the playback experience.

If you have any advice or suggestions for Player 5 for mac, please kindly inform us, we would really appreciate it.

Regards,
                          mona

Comment

WHAT ABOUT CHANGING MY MAC LICENSE TO WINDOWS LICENCE?
                            After more than 1 year of not kept promises I would like to exchange my MAC licence for the Windows one, At least I'll be able to use it.
                            Commercially, what you have done till now for all the mac users concerning this MAC media player is a big mistake. I believe that in a manner of compensation you should accept my proposal.
                            I don't think I'll buy any other products because they do not follow the same pace as the windows ones.
                            Please let me know if my proposal is accepted. Or perhaps you are willing to give me a free windows license waiting that you ever finally come with a MAC version?
                            Waiting for your reply,

Joseg

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
                              WHAT ABOUT CHANGING MY MAC LICENSE TO WINDOWS LICENCE?
                              After more than 1 year of not kept promises I would like to exchange my MAC licence for the Windows one, At least I'll be able to use it.
                              Commercially, what you have done till now for all the mac users concerning this MAC media player is a big mistake. I believe that in a manner of compensation you should accept my proposal.
                              I don't think I'll buy any other products because they do not follow the same pace as the windows ones.
                              Please let me know if my proposal is accepted. Or perhaps you are willing to give me a free windows license waiting that you ever finally come with a MAC version?
                              Waiting for your reply,

Joseg
                              Hi Joseg,

The developers have already been working on the mac version of DVDFab Player now. You can expect a fresh DVDFab Player for mac in the near future.

About the license, could you please PM me the registered email for checking? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
                              Mona

Comment

Working...
                              X