Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracklist is missing in menu mode

Hello,

if the Fab Player V3.1.0.1 is started in menu mode, no playlist is displayed after opening a BD (copied BD as filesystem with DVDFab miniso).

You can get the playlist displayed, if you switch to simple mode and re-open the disc. Then you have to switch back to menu mode and after another reopening you will get the playlist. Only now you can identify the chosen playlist by its number.

That's quite a cumbersome procedure! This behaviour arose with V3.1.0.0.

V3.1.0.2: Tracklist is now missing completely

Hello,

there is Fab Player V3.1.0.2. Because of the quick new version I thought, that the problem with the missing playlists in menu mode is fixed promptly.

Bus as if! It's getting worse. Now there's no playlist displayed. Neither in menu mode nor in simple mode.

Comment

I am running Media Player Pro 3102 on my fairly new Win 10 laptop.
      I have my "Aftermath" bd ripped to hard disc and mounted via the miniso.
      I opened Media Player in menu mode and selected the virtual drive where the miniso is mounted. The title loaded, and I made a miniso and mounted it I clicked the playlist icon and the side bar opened up and the playlists are displayed with the current one running bolded. That seems ok to me?

Comment

I have a playlist displayed in Menu Mode and Simple Mode.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Funny thing. I installed v3001 after my second post two days ago. And now I installed v3102 again. You don't say: Playlists are displayed. Odd.

Comment

Indeed, tracklist is sometimes missing.

And there it is again, using the current playe version. At the moment I'm working on the Resident Evil box. The 5th Movie shows no playlists at all. Not in simple mode and not in menu mode.

Here is also Media Player Pro at work (with a promotion licence), the system is Windwos 7 64 Bit.

Comment

Working...
            X