Missing subtitles and screensaver not disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing subtitles and screensaver not disabled

Sometime subtitles are not displayed. For example, the Netflix show Narcos. Season 1 subtitles work fine but seasons 2 and 3 do not even though all 3 seasons are the same type files. Using the free version of VLC Media Player, the subtitles work fine for all 3 seasons so the issue is DVDFab Media Player v5.0.0.2 and not the files. I uninstalled my copy of v3 when I upgraded to v5.0.0.2 so I have not tried the files on that version.

When watching a show my screensaver still activates even though the "Disable Screensaver" option is checked in the settings.

Originally posted by StevenS View Post
    Sometime subtitles are not displayed. For example, the Netflix show Narcos. Season 1 subtitles work fine but seasons 2 and 3 do not even though all 3 seasons are the same type files. Using the free version of VLC Media Player, the subtitles work fine for all 3 seasons so the issue is DVDFab Media Player v5.0.0.2 and not the files. I uninstalled my copy of v3 when I upgraded to v5.0.0.2 so I have not tried the files on that version.
    Are the subtitles external or internal? If external, what format?
    Please post DVDFab player log file as well.

Originally posted by StevenS View Post
    When watching a show my screensaver still activates even though the "Disable Screensaver" option is checked in the settings.
    This problem is known.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Working...
    X