UHD blu-ray ISOS support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD blu-ray ISOS support

I have some UHD movies in ISO format in my computer. When do you think it is possible to view them with Dvdfab Media Player 5 ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Simply open the ISO file to play it
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It works very well. However the cost is far too high (discussed on all major AV forums including Avforum, AVSforum, Whathifi and many more)....

You would have many more customers if the price was more reasonable. This is software and its costing as much as some low end UHD players now cost.

Comment

Originally posted by uirchris View Post
        It works very well. However the cost is far too high (discussed on all major AV forums including Avforum, AVSforum, Whathifi and many more)....

You would have many more customers if the price was more reasonable. This is software and its costing as much as some low end UHD players now cost.
        Hello uirchris,

Thank you for your feedback!

The price was set based on marketing research. DVDFab Player 5 supports navigation menus on DVDs, Blu-rays, and next-generation 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays, with genuine HDR10 and Hi-Res audio output, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master and DTS:X, etc., let alone playback regular video files.
        It fully supports the playback of Cinavia infected movies and no need to change region code of your drive to playback movies of different region code.

Currently, there is a 35% off discount (ends Jan. 31, 2018) for getting DVDFab Player 5 Ultra edition or DVDFab Player 5 Stand edition, details at our promotion page.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

I believe many of these features are due to release in Kodi 18 within the next few weeks (in Alpha stage). Its also quite a lot more expensive than Cyberlinks offering as well as being more expensive than numerous 4K bluray players (the physical player, you know, the ones that playback 4K Bluray natively)>

Dont get me wrong, its a great product and I have watched a couple of UHD films now. The HDR to SDR conversion is decent, its not as good as my Panasonic UB300 4k bluray player or my Kodi DS Player & MadVR set up (close though) but for ease of use, if it was more reasonably priced, I would use it as my secondary playback method after the physical player. But I cant justify spending the same as I did on an actual player, on some software.

With Kodi, and hopefully an update coming to allow better handling of network and local file playback on the UB300, it may be a missed opportunity anyway.

I will keep an eye out for any price drops.

Comment

Working...
          X