10sec Rewind and Fast Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10sec Rewind and Fast Forward

Are you planning on bringing back the hotkeys for the 10s Rewind and 10 FF feature? Or are they still present with new undocumented hotkeys?

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
    Are you planning on bringing back the hotkeys for the 10s Rewind and 10 FF feature? Or are they still present with new undocumented hotkeys?
    Hello,

You can use F and R key to fast forward or Rewind in 2x, 4x, ...
    Do you need a specific 10s Rewind and 10 FF feature?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hotkey.png
Views:	81
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	347339

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I really like the 10s Rewind and FF feature from Version 2 and 3. If you miss something while watching you can quick jump back and replay the last 10s.

In version 5, the feature is still there but there isn't a hotkey setup for it. You have to right click and select playback and then the 10s rewind. By the time you do this it has already been 10s seconds so it won't rewind far enough to catch what you intended.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
        I really like the 10s Rewind and FF feature from Version 2 and 3. If you miss something while watching you can quick jump back and replay the last 10s.

In version 5, the feature is still there but there isn't a hotkey setup for it. You have to right click and select playback and then the 10s rewind. By the time you do this it has already been 10s seconds so it won't rewind far enough to catch what you intended.
        Thank you for your explanation, I will forward your post to our developers.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

The requested hotkeys have been supported in v5.0.0.4, please upgrade to the latest version to check it out. Regards, mona

Comment

Working...
          X