Subtitle Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle Default

I would like to request that the default action of subtitles be set to "OFF". when starting a movie.

Hello slimm,

It is default to OFF, please try to uninstall and reinstall the latest version to try again.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

It's not working for me Mona. I've tried 3 blu rays and all all still start play with subtitles enabled. I I right click the context menu shows English, not Off.

Comment

I've uninstalled and re-installed several times and the it is still defaulting to subtitles on. That is even with the latest version 5.0.0.9. I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm the only one with this issue. Is there a registry key somewhere that I can change?

Comment

Originally posted by slimm View Post
          I've uninstalled and re-installed several times and the it is still defaulting to subtitles on. That is even with the latest version 5.0.0.9. I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm the only one with this issue. Is there a registry key somewhere that I can change?
          Hi slimm,

I'm sorry, I need to correct my description. Whether Player 5 displays the subtitle or not is depended by the source.

I've checked with the developers again, they will add an option to set subtitle on or off in Player 5.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Thanks for your help Mona.

Comment

Subtitles are still defaulted to on in the latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by slimm View Post
                Subtitles are still defaulted to on in the latest version.
                The requested subtitle option has not been implemented in this version yet. Once it is available, it will mention in the changelog. Please kindly wait. Thank you.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Thanks for fixing the subtitle issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X