Sound/language issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound/language issues

Just got All-In-One, and decided to try Player 5. On The Last Jedi, 4K UHD, I get no sound even when I changed Player 5 to default player. Also - the iconic opening crawl is in Spanish rather than English and it appears to have English subtitles. Very odd behavior. The disk works fine in other software players. Any ideas? When I look at the General Settings, English is the default language.

Hello,

Please check PM, thank you.

Mona

Comment

Hi again - I read the PM, and before we go through that, I have made much progress. First of all, I now have sound, and I turned subtitles OFF. And so far, all disks that I have tried, save for one, play fine.

The Last Jedi Blu Ray plays perfect, however, the UHD seems to select the wrong titleset, and therefore the opening crawl (the text on the screen) is in Spanish rather than English. The selected titleset is 801, but the titleset with the English crawl is 800. Is there any way to change the automatically selected titleset?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMsmoke View Post
        The Last Jedi Blu Ray plays perfect, however, the UHD seems to select the wrong titleset, and therefore the opening crawl (the text on the screen) is in Spanish rather than English. The selected titleset is 801, but the titleset with the English crawl is 800. Is there any way to change the automatically selected titleset?
        Hi,

Please use Menu mode to playback the disc to see the result.

Mona

Comment

That works. This means that in Simple Mode, you have no way to change the titleset, right?

Comment

That works. This means that in Simple Mode, you have no way to change the titleset, right?
            Thank you for the update, regarding the titleset problem with movie The Last Jedi, we need more info, please check PM.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Hi again - I read the PM, and before we go through that, I have made much progress. First of all, I now have sound, and I turned subtitles OFF. And so far, all disks that I have tried, save for one, play fine.

I'm having the exact same issue. I'd like to set up Simple Mode to select the titleset with everything in English. Is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by gomno View Post

I'm having the exact same issue. I'd like to set up Simple Mode to select the titleset with everything in English. Is this possible?
                We will support playlist feature in next build of DVDFab Player 5, you can wait and try later.

About the problem with movie "The Last Jedi Blu Ray", we are working it. Thanks.

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Working...
                X