Playlist selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playlist selection

Can someone explain how the added playlist selection feature works?

I have also a problem with Playlist selection feature. When i give there 2 or more films in the playlist, it not play the next film when one is finish, it stops and i need start manualy the next film. Have someone also the problem or someone solved the problem???

Comment

Does it work on UHD as well as Blu Ray?

Comment

Very satisfying - I found the playlist control. And yes, it works on UHD. In PC mode, simple mode, just click the icon in the lower right of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
          I have also a problem with Playlist selection feature. When i give there 2 or more films in the playlist, it not play the next film when one is finish, it stops and i need start manualy the next film. Have someone also the problem or someone solved the problem???
          Did you set it to "Sequence"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sequence.png
Views:	80
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	354547

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Did you set it to "Sequence"?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	sequence.png Views:	1 Size:	23.1 KB ID:	354547
            Hello Mona,

Thank you for this Information. It was not set to Sequence, now i set it and it plays the next film

Thanks for quick help!!!!

Comment

Hello Mona,

The Sequence setting not stay saved, this is every playlist to set new. It would be great the setting would be saved.
              Also When i use an playlist with some video files, and i want to give some more in this playlist som are possible and some are not,
              all files are the same *.mkv files. Its also not possible to delet one file from Playlist, only the full playlist.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
                Hello Mona,

The Sequence setting not stay saved, this is every playlist to set new. It would be great the setting would be saved.
                Also When i use an playlist with some video files, and i want to give some more in this playlist som are possible and some are not,
                all files are the same *.mkv files. Its also not possible to delet one file from Playlist, only the full playlist.

Best Regards
                The saved feature will be added in next version.

For those mkv files that cannot be added to Player 5 playlist, please try to play them directly and see they can be played well or not. If possible, please send us a short problematic mkv as source for testing.

To delete one or some films from the playlist, you can use the "-" button. Click image for larger version  Name:	- button.png Views:	1 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	354635

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Working...
                X