No Playback of 50 and 60p Progressive AVCHD BDMV Folder / Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Playback of 50 and 60p Progressive AVCHD BDMV Folder / Disc

It would be very nice, if it would be possible to playback 50 or 60p Progressive BDMV Folders, Iso's and Disc. I think DVDFab Media Player 5 plays very well and fast many codecs and 3D, but playback of progressive BDMV Folders or Discs isn't working. Many other Players like PowerDVD and MPC-BE plays it very well.

I Prefer DVDFab Player, but for these i must use alternatives. Please integrate fully AVCHD 2.0 Support, for 50p/60p BDMV, too.

Hi,

We will check it, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Tank you very much, Wilson.Version 5.0.1.4 still didn't play 1080 50p/60p BDMV Folders or Discs (Iso's). I gave Feedback through the Software Option, but nothing changes.I hope it will be possible to integrate this, then I only need the DVDFab media player.

Comment

There are still no BDMV folder or BD discs in 1080 50/60 p "Progressive" played, tested it now with v5.0.1.8. Unfortunately, I have to say that PowerDVD, Leawoo and MPC-HC, WinDVD and other players can easily. Only DVDFab Media Player 5 not. As long as that is unfortunately so, I can not use DVDFab Player 5 reasonable.

Is that so difficult to integrate that for Progressive 50p / 60p BD discs or BDMV folders to be played? Otherwise, the DVDFab player would be my absolute favorite in any playback.

But as long as that does not work, I have to use PowerDVD.

I posted this problem much more about ten times in the Software "Feedback", but nothing changes until now.
        Last edited by blasiusx; 08-04-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X