Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hdr on dual monitors

quick question I知 hoping someone can answer , im
    hoping to run 4k hdr to my projector and also run audio to my avr ( unfortunately supports 4k but not hdr ). Is this possible ?? As I致e had a few issues with 3d when output video to one screen and audio to another . Any help help would be greatly appreciated

hoping to run 4k hdr to my projector and also run audio to my avr ( unfortunately supports 4k but not hdr ).
    When using DVDFab Player 5.0.1.4 to playback, you can manually set the audio device to your avr to have a try.

If got any problem, please connect projector and your avr, and then use the "Analyze Hardware" feature in Player 5>Settings>Video section to analyze and post the result here. Please post the latest log file. Thanks.

I致e had a few issues with 3d when output video to one screen and audio to another
    What were the issues? Please specify.

Also, please specify the brand and model of your projector and more info about the devices.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

the problem is when playing 3d i have to disconnect the second monitor ( which is fine ) but I知 only able to send 3d with audio to a single source . My question is my avr (pioneer sclx88 ) does not support hdr so I will need to send picture to one device and audio to another . Which is not possible with 3d will it be possible with hdr

Comment

Originally posted by Chris0079 View Post
        the problem is when playing 3d i have to disconnect the second monitor ( which is fine ) but I知 only able to send 3d with audio to a single source . My question is my avr (pioneer sclx88 ) does not support hdr so I will need to send picture to one device and audio to another . Which is not possible with 3d will it be possible with hdr
        please connect projector and your avr, and then use the "Analyze Hardware" feature in Player 5>Settings>Video section to analyze and post the result here. Please post the latest log file. Thanks.
        Hi Chris,

Please provide the information as quoted above to help answering your question. Thank you.

Mona

Comment

Working...
        X