Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter simulation not working use DVDFab Media Player 5.0.1.8

Dir Sir
    After Creator UHD bluray use DVDFab Media Player 5.0.1.8 palyer checking but Chapter not working to next .Just burn to Disc player Bluray
    Can fix this Problem.

Originally posted by huyhoang72 View Post
    Dir Sir
    After Creator UHD bluray use DVDFab Media Player 5.0.1.8 palyer checking but Chapter not working to next .Just burn to Disc player Bluray
    Can fix this Problem.
    Do you mean that when playback the UHD copy with Player 5.0.1.8, it doesn't move to the next Chapter when you select next chapter?

How you created the UHD? Using passthrough mode or conversion mode in DVDFab UHD Creator?

Comment

Yes.
      I burn to disc chapter working OK but player by DVDfab Media Player 5.0.1.8 not working., can to see chapter list. DVDFab UHD Creator I use two both Using passthrough mode or conversion mode.
      Last edited by huyhoang72; 08-17-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I burn to disc chapter working OK but player by DVDfab Media Player 5.0.1.8 not working., can to see chapter list.
        Hi huyhoang72,

A bit confused.
        Do you mean that the chapter problem can be fixed when you burnt the created file to blank media for playback? And you playback the burnt disc using DVDFab Player 5?

In other words, if the created files are saved on your hard drive and then use player 5 for playback, the chapters can NOT be displayed nor selected for playback?

We used player 5 to playback a created file on hard drive, the chapter can be displayed and selected, so, please confirm and provide more info. Thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi Mona
          Thank you to answer me.
          I'm talking to clear.
          UHD Creator cannot to custom chapter to disc. Just auto chapter every 5 minutes.
          Before i'm burn to disc i'm checking carefully .
          I use DVDFab5 media player checking, i'm players Bluray Folder but next chapter not working. I'm saw list chapter but not active.
          I'm try to burn to disc use LG UHD player to tivi checking next chapter good working.
          ​​​​​​This problem not to happening HD bluray or DVD. Use DVDFab 5 media player
          can you explain me this software bug?.
          Thank you

Comment

UHD Creator cannot to custom chapter to disc. Just auto chapter every 5 minutes.
            This is known. For now, Creator will create chapter every 5 minutes by default. The developers are working on the customer chapter feature. It will take some time before this feature is available in Creator.

About the problem of next chapter not working problem, you were playing the burnt disc from UHD Creator, not the file saved on your hard drive, right?

Comment

I'm Save Bluray folder to hardisk . Then bburn to Disc.

Comment

We tested both folder and burnt disc, both work. Please update to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

I'm testing version 5.0.19 event 5.0.20.
                  problem still work. After build creator UHD
                  Players DvdFab mediaplayer chapter next not working.
                  Only burn to disc play by Bluray hardware UHD player LG or Sony will working . Not to check on player software DvdFab player ultra.
                  Checking fix problem.

Comment

Originally posted by huyhoang72 View Post
                    I'm testing version 5.0.19 event 5.0.20.
                    problem still work. After build creator UHD
                    Players DvdFab mediaplayer chapter next not working.
                    Only burn to disc play by Bluray hardware UHD player LG or Sony will working . Not to check on player software DvdFab player ultra.
                    Checking fix problem.
                    Please correct me, if I understood you wrongly.

1. You used UHD Creator to create a folder and saved on your hard drive.
                    2. You played this created folder using DVDFab Player 5, clicking on the "Next Chapter" on, it failed to move to the next chapter during playback.
                    3. You burnt this created folder to a blank media.
                    4. The burnt disc has the same chapter playback problem in DVDFab Player 5, but it can play well on your Bluray hardware UHD player.

If all the above are correct, then:
                    1. Is this problem only happens to a specific video source? As we cannot reproduce it with our sources.
                    2. Could you please send us one of the video source in problem?

3. Please post your dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file as well as the Player 5 log file.

Thanks.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

Working...
                    X