Curious issues with audio file playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious issues with audio file playing

I have recently witnessed that since 5.0.1.6 version and on DVDFab Player does NOT show playing time when it plays AUDIO FILES of any kind (it is OK with video files), as playing time is stuck to 0:00 and time slider DOES NOT move accordingly and automatically while playing music. I need to manually position the slider to some playing time later or earlier just to be there and not move again, although audio file will play from that playing time on.
    It seems a very curious issue to me, so please verify its existence and fix it ASAP.
    Thank you very much !

Originally posted by nikchem View Post
    I have recently witnessed that since 5.0.1.6 version and on DVDFab Player does NOT show playing time when it plays AUDIO FILES of any kind (it is OK with video files), as playing time is stuck to 0:00 and time slider DOES NOT move accordingly and automatically while playing music. I need to manually position the slider to some playing time later or earlier just to be there and not move again, although audio file will play from that playing time on.
    It seems a very curious issue to me, so please verify its existence and fix it ASAP.
    Thank you very much !
    Hi nikchem,

It is an known issue, we will fix it as soon as possible. Please kindly wait for update.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Working...
    X