External subtitles with UHD Bluray files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External subtitles with UHD Bluray files

I have some movies ( UHD Bluray files from menu start or loading m2ts files ) where I cant see the subtitles (srt) when I load them. Some do work and some not. The structure of the movies and also the srt files are exact the same. So I cant figure out why it works sometimes and why not.
    Is there a known bug with this combination?

Generally speaking, if the external srt files have the same file name as the video and are saved in the same folder, they should be loaded automatically when playback.

Please offer more information and related screenshots to help check the problem, thank you.

Comment

I can change the srt name and place it in the stream folder thats correct. It's a little bit extra work, and in most software not needed but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by mrnqrv View Post
        and in most software not needed but it works.
        Can you please give some examples? Like what the movie name is and what the srt name is? How they are saved?

Comment

Sorry for the late response. There where some difficulties. I think this is solved, because it had to do with certain rights on specific folders on a NAS where the files are. When I copied all files to a free folder the subtitles are fine.

Comment

Working...
          X