Bluray Menus not working on DVD Fab Player 5 Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Menus not working on DVD Fab Player 5 Trial

I downloaded the Trial version of the player to try it out, since I had good luck with other software in the past. It works fine with regular DVDs. Menus work without issue. However, when a Bluray is played, it will go through the initial load and intro but will then stop. I can right click and choose Top Menu, and it will go to the menu but I can't interact with it. When I mouse over it, it just shows the navigation bar at the bottom like it were already playing. I can use the arrow keys to move and highlight other options, but if I press enter and choose the play movie option or anything in the chapter select, nothing happens. I have tried a couple Blurays and both of them do this. If go to the side panel and choose main movie out of the list, it will play the movie without issue, but the menus will not work at all. I can also choose other items from the list, and the videos will play, but I'd rather not have to guess from a list of sometimes a hundred titles to find the extra features videos. It's the same for each movie I tried.

Is this just a limitation of the trial version? Does the trial version not have full menu playback for blurays?

The Fab player has no mouse control so use the keyboard for selecting from the list and all should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrael View Post
      I downloaded the Trial version of the player to try it out, since I had good luck with other software in the past. It works fine with regular DVDs. Menus work without issue. However, when a Bluray is played, it will go through the initial load and intro but will then stop. I can right click and choose Top Menu, and it will go to the menu but I can't interact with it. When I mouse over it, it just shows the navigation bar at the bottom like it were already playing. I can use the arrow keys to move and highlight other options, but if I press enter and choose the play movie option or anything in the chapter select, nothing happens. I have tried a couple Blurays and both of them do this. If go to the side panel and choose main movie out of the list, it will play the movie without issue, but the menus will not work at all. I can also choose other items from the list, and the videos will play, but I'd rather not have to guess from a list of sometimes a hundred titles to find the extra features videos. It's the same for each movie I tried.

Is this just a limitation of the trial version? Does the trial version not have full menu playback for blurays?
      Hi Tyrrael, please specify the Blu-ray movie in problem, full name, released country, or a buy link where you purchased the movie disc.

Also, please zip the DVDFab player 5 log folder and post it here to help check the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X