DVDFab for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab for Mac?

What ever happened to DVDFab Media Player for the Mac? You kept promising that there would be a version that would work, but never came up with one. Should we all assume that it is never going to happen? It seems like a very poor way to treat people who purchased a lifetime license.

Hi,

We are working on this, a version of mac player will be released in this week.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks. I downloaded your Mac version which was released today and have found the following problems. 1. It crashes almost as soon as you start to watch a movie. Sometimes it crashes after only 10 seconds of play. 2. In full screen mode it has no controls to change chapters, pause, play, fast forward or rewind. 3.There is no volume control. This version seems more like an early beta version than a release version. Considering how long it took to get a Mac version this version is a huge let down. I could not purchase this until a much more stable version is released. I am using macOS 10.14.2 if that helps. My giveaway license from Media player 3 will not work with this version. That is OK though. I guess nothing is free forever. I have included the log if that helps you. player.log
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jarjarjar; 12-07-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jarjarjar View Post
        Thanks. I downloaded your Mac version which was released today and have found the following problems. 1. It crashes almost as soon as you start to watch a movie. Sometimes it crashes after only 10 seconds of play.
        Hi jarjarjar,
        Thank you for your feedback. We need more info to help check the problem you reported.
        1. Please zip the entire Log folder of DVDFab Player 5 and post it here.
        2. When the crash report appears, please open the report to show all the detail, and then copy all of them and paste here.

2. In full screen mode it has no controls to change chapters, pause, play, fast forward or rewind. 3.There is no volume control.
        We are working on them, will improve them in future versions.
        For volume control, you can use mouse or hotkeys for now.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Working...
        X