Jittery Picture and Sound Sync Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jittery Picture and Sound Sync Issues

Version 5.0.2.0 is the last version that I can use without having Jittery Picture and Sound Sync Issues.

I was wondering if anybody else is having these issues with the latest releases.

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
    Version 5.0.2.0 is the last version that I can use without having Jittery Picture and Sound Sync Issues.

I was wondering if anybody else is having these issues with the latest releases.
    Please start up DVDFab Player 5, go to PC mode>Settings>Video section, uncheck the option "Enable Hardware Acceleration Decoding" to playback again and see if it will make a difference.
    If still have problem, please update to v5.0.2.3 to playback again. And feedback with more information :
    1. what kind of source do you want to playback.
    2. zip the whole log folder of Player 5 and post it here.
    3. use the "Analyze Hardware" button under Settings>Video to do the analyze and send the screenshot of the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please start up DVDFab Player 5, go to PC mode>Settings>Video section, uncheck the option "Enable Hardware Acceleration Decoding" to playback again and see if it will make a difference.
      If still have problem, please update to v5.0.2.3 to playback again. And feedback with more information :
      1. what kind of source do you want to playback.
      2. zip the whole log folder of Player 5 and post it here.
      3. use the "Analyze Hardware" button under Settings>Video to do the analyze and send the screenshot of the result.
      Mona,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I updated to v5.0.2.3 and turned off "Enable Hardware Acceleration Decoding" and I still have the jittery picture and audio sync issues.

1. I playback ISO movie files.
      2. The log zip file is attached.
      3. Hardware Analysis is attached.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post

Mona,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I updated to v5.0.2.3 and turned off "Enable Hardware Acceleration Decoding" and I still have the jittery picture and audio sync issues.

1. I playback ISO movie files.
        2. The log zip file is attached. [ATTACH]temp_20699_1547335906100_833[/ATTACH]
        3. Hardware Analysis is attached.
        The files you uploaded cannot be seen, please try again.

Please refer to this post #5 and try again:

Comment

Here is the Log file from V5.0.2.7
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X