Possible 3D BD playback with Intel CPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible 3D BD playback with Intel CPU

Is 3D only with a graphic card possible? I use the 3D about the Intel CPU and with DVDfab Player it doesn`t work.

Last edited by Marban; 12-25-2018, 05:51 PM.

Quoted from our webstie:
    Hardware Requirements for Blu-ray 3D Playback

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and AMD Radeon HD 6800 series or above, or 2nd generation Intel Core processors or above.

3D Display: HDMI 1.4 enabled 3DTVs, 120Hz Frame-sequential 3D LCDs, 3D Polarizer LCDs or 3D Ready HDTVs (DLP).

3D Glasses: Active shutter glasses (NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit), Polarized glasses.

Your video card is supported, the 3D Playback: HDMI 1.4 (NO) could be the problem.

Comment

You can use ripper or copy and copy a store brought full 3d disk as a side by side 3d file this will keep all the 3d pop off screen effects and play without hdmi 1.4.
      You need to play it on a 3d TV or projector set for side by side 3d in the tv's or projectors 3d settings and use the 3d tv's glasses.You can also burn a 3d side by side to disk and play with most players that play video files.The 3d TV will play the 3d disk in 3d if set for side by side 3d.Most software players will play them also as it's the 3d TV that combines the 2 side by side pictures.You can also stream this type of 3d to a 3d TV over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Quoted from our webstie:
        Hardware Requirements for Blu-ray 3D Playback

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and AMD Radeon HD 6800 series or above, or 2nd generation Intel Core processors or above.

3D Display: HDMI 1.4 enabled 3DTVs, 120Hz Frame-sequential 3D LCDs, 3D Polarizer LCDs or 3D Ready HDTVs (DLP).

3D Glasses: Active shutter glasses (NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit), Polarized glasses.

Your video card is supported, the 3D Playback: HDMI 1.4 (NO) could be the problem.
        The Intel i7 7700K supported 3D and my OLED 4K TV too (LG Electronics OLED 55E6V). i use only the cpu as graphics, HDMI Cable is 2.0a.
        With my old GTX Geforce run 3D without problems, but about the cpu will not work with DVDfab Player.
        Last edited by Marban; 12-27-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Your GTX card had a 1.4 HDMI jack on the back of it this is what also needs to be 1.4 hdmi seems your HDMI jack on your computer isn't 1.4 hdmi.
          Now 1.3 hdmi should work with 3d also the Sony old PlayStation had 1.3 hdmi jacks and worked if all other links from the computer to the 3d TV are using hi speed HDMI wires.If you have a HDMI switch or receiver not 1.4 HDMI this will break the chain and not work.Did you try connecting the computers output directly to the 3d TV with hi speed HDMI wire? See if it works this way.I assume you know the 3d has to be turned on in the graphics card settings as you say it worked with the GTX card.

Comment

Working...
          X