DVDFab Media Player 5 don't play audio track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Media Player 5 don't play audio track

I had a problem when creating a blu-ray iso file with a blu-ray title ripped in mkv passthrough mode, I have no sound in the iso create file when the ripped file works fine (DTS HD HR Audio).

Some news : I recreated the same iso file and mounted it. I open the "disk" with DVDFab Media Player 5, and I had no sound. But I haven't try with an other player... This time, I tried with Media Player Classic HC and... miracle... sound was fine ! So that's not a problem with my iso file, but probably with DVDFab Media Player 5... So I'll post it in the Media Player forum...

(However, here is all the log files) Oups I can't reach to upload files, all the times I have an error message : error uploading image when I try to upload attachments or invalid file if I try to upload from google drive... It's a 2 Mo Zip file...

Thank you

Ok thank you Billy.

Comment

Please help us understand the whole senario, thanks.

Is the source a MKV.Passthrough file from a Blu-ray disc? Did you use DVDFab to convert the Blu-ray to MKV.passthrough? And then you load the MKV.passthrough file into Creator to output a ISO file? And the ISO file has no sound in DVDFab Player 5 but has sound in Media Player Classic HC? If so, you can directly load the Blu-ray disc into DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to output a ISO file.

Please send us dvdfab_internal log for the mkv.passthrough conversion process and the Blu-ray ISO creation process.
      C:\Users\username\Documents\DVDFab11

Also, we need DVDFab Player 5 logs. The default location for log is:
      C:\Users\usernameDocuments\DVDFab Player 5

Did you test DVDFab Player 5 with other files to see if the other files can play with sound?

Comment

About the log and image, I sent you a PM, please check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X