Prodigy (2017): Blu-ray not playable :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prodigy (2017): Blu-ray not playable :-(

Neither original disc, nor Fab ISO clone.

The same problem again: Player only plays the 26 second long intro with textual notes and logo, and then nothing happens anymore forever when in Menu Mode.

Originally posted by gorba8.9 View Post
    Neither original disc, nor Fab ISO clone.

The same problem again: Player only plays the 26 second long intro with textual notes and logo, and then nothing happens anymore forever when in Menu Mode.
    1. Please send us the URL link of the website where you purchased the disc from, thanks.

2. Or, please upload the cloned ISO file to us. I sent you a PM of this, please check it out.

3. Please send us DVDFab Player 5 logs. The default location for log is: C:\Users\username\Documents\DVDFab Player 5

Comment

We notice you do not allow private messages. I sent you an email, thanks.

Comment

1. Please send us the URL link of the website where you purchased the disc from, thanks.

2. Or, please upload the cloned ISO file to us. I sent you a PM of this, please check it out.

3. Please send us DVDFab Player 5 logs. The default location for log is: C:\Users\username\Documents\DVDFab Player 5
        ?!

The Fifth Element 4K. Adrift Blu-ray. All the Money in the World Blu-ray. Hereditary Blu-ray. Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer 4K.

See the topics. Have they ever been fixed??

But free and open source libbluray 1.1.0 has been released a week ago. I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
        X