Rewind/FF issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewind/FF issues

The latest release of the player has introduced an issue that forced us to downgrade. All of the sudden it added a slow mo and stutter step fwd (.25x - 2.75x), and it remembers the previous speed so if you were at 32x fwd and resume play, the next time you hit rewind you are going 16x forward. This is massively confusing to my user, if there is a way to restore the old functionality in future releases we would appreciate it.

We're still experiencing this issue with the current version, is there any way to add options in the settings area to make rewind and fast forward more consistent.

Currently when we fast forward and resume by pressing play, it is remembering the speed.

I.E. FF pressed 3 times, 8x speed, press play and resume, then hit rewind 1 time. It should be 2x RW but it's 4x. The subsequent keypresses are always relative to the previous navigation pressed as opposed to a base value of the normal play speed.

Comment

We will improve this speed feature in the future versions, please kindly wait for update.

Comment

Thanks, the new version is working better in this regard.

Is there any way to make the overlay appear when using PC mode without a mouse? IE when I fast forward, chapter skip, etc I'd like to see the progress bar and overlay like below.

Last edited by valnas; 08-15-2019, 04:13 PM. Reason: added screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by valnas View Post
          Thanks, the new version is working better in this regard.

Is there any way to make the overlay appear when using PC mode without a mouse? IE when I fast forward, chapter skip, etc I'd like to see the progress bar and overlay like below.

When using hotkey F to fast forward, the overlay and progress bar will appear.

Comment

Working...
          X