Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing 3D ISOs

I have an LG 55" 4K Passive 3D TV. I rip my 3D discs to ISOs

I downloaded Media Player to try see if I could play the 3D ISOs.

The HDMI v1.4 option is unavailable, the Interleave setting makes the movies look like its raining over the top of the picture and the rest result is massive ghosting and the picture is unwatchable.

How do I play back 3D ISOs clearly with this player?

thanks

Please go to the Settings window of Player 5, go to "3D Display" and then capture and show us your settings.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.png
Views:	200
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	369512

Comment

Will do that, but for a quick reply, exactly what you show on the image is exactly what I see. Then I tried all of the 3D display devices as described in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Yanta View Post
        Will do that, but for a quick reply, exactly what you show on the image is exactly what I see. Then I tried all of the 3D display devices as described in the OP
        Okay, please take a screenshot of the playback effect and show us as well.
        Also, please attach the whole Player 5 log folder.

Comment

I would, but now it's saying it's expired. I downloaded 5.0.25 a while ago but never got round to testing it. I tried the other day. Seems I only get one shot. Downloaded 5.0.2.8 and it still says expired.

I'm not going to pay just short of $200 for a license just to test to see if it works. You could at least give people a 14 or 30 days trial. You can't test a product in one day.

And since I'm venting... please stop creating folders in the root of people's C:\ drives. That is just lazy programming. Either put them in programdata, appdata or the program folder, but this rubbish DVDFab products leave lying around is just appalling.

And this is not the first time I've tried to test Fab Player... I recall contacting you about issues with v2. I should have known... After looking at my email you said back then "Just buy it if you want to test it"...

This is why I hardly ever use my purchased DVDFab products any more.

Sorry, I'm sick of programmers treating everyone on the planet as criminals and making things so restrictive they become unusable.

You'll have to figure out what's wrong with the 3D player without my help. Sorry

</endrant>

Comment

The evaluation period is 30 days long, free and with full functionality. I need your player.log to check the trial issue, please post it here. Default log path is in my sig.

Comment

Working...
            X