Exit after movie ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exit after movie ends

I asked about this almost a year ago and was wondering if it's been implemented yet. I don't see it anywhere. I use DMP as my external player for UHD movies in Kodi. The movie plays fine, but when the movie ends, DMP remains active and I have to click it off in order to get back to Kodi. Many other players offer a box one can check to exit after the movie ends. Does anyone know of a way to do this with DMP? I think this would not be too difficult to add in the next update for DMP. Peace, Jim
    Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Hi Jim, thank you for your feedback. I will pass your message to our product manager.

Comment

Originally posted by JimS View Post
      I asked about this almost a year ago and was wondering if it's been implemented yet. I don't see it anywhere. I use DMP as my external player for UHD movies in Kodi. The movie plays fine, but when the movie ends, DMP remains active and I have to click it off in order to get back to Kodi. Many other players offer a box one can check to exit after the movie ends. Does anyone know of a way to do this with DMP? I think this would not be too difficult to add in the next update for DMP. Peace, Jim
      As for exit after the movie ends, you can use this to have a try.
      <playercorefactory>
      <players>
      <player name="DVDFab Player 5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Player 5\DVDFab Player 5.exe</filename>
      <args>"{1}" /close</args>
      <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
      </player>
      </players>
      <rules action="prepend">
      <rule video="true" player="DVDFab Player 5"/>
      </rules>
      </playercorefactory>

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

As for exit after the movie ends, you can use this to have a try.
        <playercorefactory>
        <players>
        <player name="DVDFab Player 5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
        <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Player 5\DVDFab Player 5.exe</filename>
        <args>"{1}" /close</args>
        <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
        </player>
        </players>
        <rules action="prepend">
        <rule video="true" player="DVDFab Player 5"/>
        </rules>
        </playercorefactory>

Hi Mona, Thank you so much for following through with my request. Tried your method this morning and it worked perfectly. Thank you again. Peace, Jim
        Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Working...
        X