Remebering Volume and Playlist open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remebering Volume and Playlist open

Every time you start the player, the volume is 80%. If you set it to 100% and close the player and start it again this is back to 80%.

When the playlist finishes playing or is empty, it is not possible to open the playlist. It miss as the player 5, the arrow right to open the playlist. The bar with playback, volume, etc. does not appear. Only to quit the player and start again that you can open the playlist and remove videos played.

Hi,

The "Playlist" icon is always at buttom right corner, see the attached pic.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10-28-2019 10-10-23 AM.png
Views:	189
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	374091

Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-28-2019, 02:13 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Wilson,

After Playlist is finish Play i dont have the "Playlist" icon at buttom right corner. The bar with volume, play, playlist icon is not shown, Also not when i with the mouse drive on it . The same when it is in Fullscreen. Also at the right front was in center an arrow in Player 5 to open Playlist when playback is finish.

Michael

Last edited by Mig10; 10-28-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Here my Screenshots

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I reproduced it, we will check it asap, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Now i have Player updated to Version 6.0.0.3 and i have play some from Playlist in Fullscreen.
            When Playlist finish i cant decrease window with Button. Only Button change (https://ibb.co/qMXHjgX)
            Only when close and restart Player Button works correctly.

Michael
            Last edited by Mig10; 11-09-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
              Hi,

Now i have Player updated to Version 6.0.0.3 and i have play some from Playlist in Fullscreen.
              When Playlist finish i cant decrease window with Button. Only Button change (https://ibb.co/qMXHjgX)
              Only when close and restart Player Button works correctly.

Michael
              Tried on different computers, we cannot reproduce the "cant decrease window with Button" issue, maybe you can try a complete uninstall and then reinstall again. If still have same problem, please restart Player and repeat the process, and record your steps to show us, thanks.

Comment

Hello Mona,

I have now complete uninstall player and install again and then i have try it again and send you now my record.
                Played is in Fullscreen and Video is Finish Play.

Michael

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
                  Hello Mona,

I have now complete uninstall player and install again and then i have try it again and send you now my record.
                  Played is in Fullscreen and Video is Finish Play.

Michael
                  Thank you for the info, we are able to duplicate the case with some video file, but not with true disc, we need some time to check it out. Thank you again.
                  Last edited by Mona; 11-22-2019, 03:23 AM. Reason: correct some info

Comment

UPDATE: Please update to v6005 to try again. We've fixed the issue, thanks.

Comment

Thanks for information, after Update to v6005 Problems are solved :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X