vaerion 6 media player putting 23 movies in video that should be in Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaerion 6 media player putting 23 movies in video that should be in Movies

Hi both versions of Media player 6 put 23 movies that are on my 5 gig. external drive that I use for movie storage in videos instead of Movies where they belong.Theirs 428 movies in the movie section I hope there's no limit on total movies per category.I see no way to move them over to the movie section.I tried deleting and starting over to rebuild but same thing happens. using 6.0.0.2 now.
    Last edited by novrain; 11-01-2019, 08:36 AM.

Originally posted by novrain View Post
    Hi both versions of Media player 6 put 23 movies that are on my 5 gig. external drive that I use for movie storage in videos instead of Movies where they belong.Theirs 428 movies in the movie section I hope there's no limit on total movies per category.I see no way to move them over to the movie section.I tried deleting and starting over to rebuild but same thing happens. using 6.0.0.2 now.
    Hi, please use "Fix Match" to fix it and see the result. See attachments where to find "Fix Match", thanks.

Go to the video and hover the mouse on it, so you will see three dots. Please click on the dots and it will show "Fix Match".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ashley; 11-01-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks Ashley some were spelled wrong or had marvels in front of movie name this got them where they belonged.

Comment

Working...
      X