Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] Subtitles always on

Bug report:
    Seems both versions of media player 6 have the sub titles that keep coming on after I turn them off if you start a different movie or close and open the program the subs. will play again so it doesn't remember the off setting and will always play the subs each time.Also dvdfab media player 6.0.0.2 pull down needs to be added as a choice.for topic header.
    Last edited by novrain; 11-01-2019, 09:19 AM.

Hi,

You can set the subtitle "Off" in Common Settings. But it's used when playing back the DVD/BD/UHD in simple mode and the file source.

btw, topic v6.0.0.2 is added.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191101180956.png Views:	1 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	374298

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson it works for menu mode also once set.
      Will their be a way to add a blank box and edit it as there's sometimes a movie not in the data base such as The Three stooges collection volume 7 or a way to add to your data base of movies? and edit movie name as sometimes movies on 2 disks like Hobbit & Titanic etc. so you can add part one or part two under the movie and if 3d or 4k so you know what one to pick not many covers say 3d or 4k so we have to pick 2d cover? https://www.amazon.com/Three-Stooges...JZDS9KZAEB6AKV

Comment

Wilson or media player developer can you answer my questions in post #3 as I am deciding if to buy this new program thanks.

Comment

Hi,

if 3d or 4k so you know what one to pick not many covers say 3d or 4k so we have to pick 2d cover?
          Yes, we will add the 3D, 4K, UHD identifications on the movie cover in the future version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20191104141420.png
Views:	245
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	374366

Will their be a way to add a blank box and edit it as there's sometimes a movie not in the data base such as The Three stooges collection volume 7 or a way to add to your data base of movies
          Yes, the database can be update if you can tell me the movie info link on TMDB, IMDB or TVDB.

and edit movie name as sometimes movies on 2 disks like Hobbit & Titanic etc.
          And the feature "Edit the metadata for the movie" will be also added in the future version.

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

You can set the subtitle "Off" in Common Settings. But it's used when playing back the DVD/BD/UHD in simple mode and the file source.

btw, topic v6.0.0.2 is added.
            Click image for larger version Name:	20191101180956.png Views:	1 Size:	116.7 KB ID:	374298

Thanks!

Wilson
            Thanks Wilson,
            it helps also for me.

Comment

Working...
            X