Fullscreen Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fullscreen Problem

I have updated now to new version v6.0.0.4. Now there are some problems with Fullscreen.
    Normal when take player with pressed mouse button to the top it makes fullscreen, now nothing takes.
    When double click in player it makes Fullscreen but in top and bottom title bar and progress bar are not hidden.
    When pust expand button in right top corner, it makes Fullscreen and title bar and progress bar are hidden,
    but at right and left side is black bar. Sometimes when not Fullscreen, title bar and progress bar are hidden,
    and there are blue border.

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
    I have updated now to new version v6.0.0.4. Now there are some problems with Fullscreen.
    Normal when take player with pressed mouse button to the top it makes fullscreen, now nothing takes.
    When double click in player it makes Fullscreen but in top and bottom title bar and progress bar are not hidden.
    When pust expand button in right top corner, it makes Fullscreen and title bar and progress bar are hidden,
    but at right and left side is black bar. Sometimes when not Fullscreen, title bar and progress bar are hidden,
    and there are blue border.
    Thanks for the feedback. It has been reported to the QA team to test and reproduce. We will update you for any news.

Comment

I can confirm this issue. Same problem for me.

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the new version 6.0.0.5, it's fixed.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X