DVDFab Player crash immediatly after starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player crash immediatly after starts

I brought and installed DVDFab Player 6 ultra latest version.
    When i run it, program crushs immediatly after windows pops up and nothing i can do.
    I use windows 10 Pro x64 1909 with i9-9900K and Sapphire 5700 XT video card.
    What can I do? Anyone can help o suggest to me a solution ? Thanks.

Please completely uninstall Player and then install and run as administrator and see if it will make a difference.
    If nothing changes, please zip the whole log folder and send it to us to help check the issue.

The default location for Player log is C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log

Comment

Thanks a lot, I`ll try immediatly and I`ll give you a feedback.

Comment

The problem disappear after updating AMD Radeon RX 5700 driver from adrenaline 2019 to adrenaline 2020.yesterday. I`m not able to play correctly HEVC HDR 4k files and movies.
        I tried many times many settings without success. Windows is actived succesfully HDR options. DVDFab Player 6 Ultra hardware check said to me that HDR is not available. What?
        Where`s the bug ?

Comment

Originally posted by lucageo View Post
          The problem disappear after updating AMD Radeon RX 5700 driver from adrenaline 2019 to adrenaline 2020.yesterday. I`m not able to play correctly HEVC HDR 4k files and movies.
          I tried many times many settings without success. Windows is actived succesfully HDR options. DVDFab Player 6 Ultra hardware check said to me that HDR is not available. What?
          Where`s the bug ?
          I am afraid that AMD card is not supported in DVDFab Player 6 for 4K playback.

Comment

So I think it`s necessary waiting AMD support implementation on DVDFab Player right?

Comment

Originally posted by lucageo View Post
              So I think it`s necessary waiting AMD support implementation on DVDFab Player right?
              Yes. We have plan to add support to AMD card in the future, but currently no timetable for that yet. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X