Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reproduction error UHD Aquaman and Godzilla king of the monsters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reproduction error UHD Aquaman and Godzilla king of the monsters.

Good Morning,
    I have to inform you that I cannot reproduce the UHD Aquaman and Godzilla King of the monsters in menu mode, both cases I dumped the hard disk from the original UHD with DVDFab 11, and the playback problem is with both DVDFab Movie server and DVDFab player 6 Ultra, below I detail the problem with each of them.
    Aquaman, starts the presentation of Warner, and there he stays with the black screen, does not even access the menu.
    Godzilla king of the monsters, correctly starts up to the main menu, you select the desired audio, in my case Spanish Spanish, without subtitles so that only the default forces for this audio skip, and I accept, the movie starts playing, but the Audio is the English Dolby TrueHD Atmos, select the audio you select from the menu, the reproduction always does it with the English audio.

They will tell me a solution about it.

Thank you for your report. We need some more info.

1. Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file from DVDFab 11 log folder for the process of the two movies.
    2. Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip and upload the two movie files to our FTP site.
    I will send you FTP info via PM, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Thank you for your report. We need some more info.

1. Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file from DVDFab 11 log folder for the process of the two movies.
      2. Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip and upload the two movie files to our FTP site.
      I will send you FTP info via PM, thanks.

Good afternoon, Could you tell me if you have advanced something to resolve this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post

Good afternoon, Could you tell me if you have advanced something to resolve this issue.
        Please update to the latest v11.0.8.8 to copy again to see the result.
        If still have problem, please do provide us the requested files to help check the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X