Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Your DVDFab Player is expired, to pay back the source, please purchase the product"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Your DVDFab Player is expired, to pay back the source, please purchase the product"

I have been using DVDFab Player 6 and was under the assumption that as long as I only played ISO files off my hard drive..... and kept the menu settings at "simple"..... the DVDFab Player was free to use.....

If I am correct and that is as it says on the website..... why am I getting the "Your DVDFab Player is expired, to pay back the source, please purchase the product" message?

Thanks and I'll await someone's response.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

The free version of Player 6 doesn't support to playback ISO/folder. You can see the difference between Free, Standard and Ultra version here:
    Characterized by an all-around service, PlayerFab makes it accessible for users to playback local videos, DVD/Blu-ray/UHD discs, and videos from Amazon, Netflix, Tubi, Peacock.

(Click the Compare tab)

Comment

Respectfullly..... I beg to differ..... The following text is currently displayed on your website on the bottom of the following page as shown..... https://www.dvdfab.cn/tips/free-vide...Media%20Player

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Conclusion

Not only is it easy-to-use to play MP4/AVI/MKV (or other formats) with the free video player, but it is also full of challenge thanks to the wide variety of options available. In addition, the player looks very sleek and modern, which is always a nice little bonus to have indeed. DVDFab Player 6 is capable of playing various files beyond your expectations. For more information on how DVDFab Player 6 is a free DVD and ISO player, please visit our post for a detailed guide."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been a subscriber of DVD Copy for years and have over 3,000 ISO files on external hard drives attached to my laptop that have been playing with no problem whatsoever..... I go to the hard drive..... double click on the ISO movie file..... the DVD Fab Media Player opens and the movie starts to play..... Now..... yesterday I start getting the "expired" message I have mentioned earlier.....

The free version has always played ISO files on any of my laptops in exactly the same configuration as I just stated..... both in Windows 7 and 10 in versions 3, 5 and now 6 of your media player..... as your website says and I have included to show you above..... so please don't treat me as if I'm uninformed because I have been using DVD Copy and your free versions of the Media Player for years.....

I had sent an email prior to posting here on the forum and the response I got back from "Vivian" was..... "There must be some protection on the ISO file."..... which is not the case..... I tried numbers of my ISO files to insure it just wasn't one which had gotten corrupted..... and ones which I have played in the past..... As I said..... all of these files have been processed through your DVD Copy over the years.....

Thank you and I'll await your response.

Comment

Was my previous post "Unapproved"?..... All I did was include the webpage on your site that says the Free Media Player does in fact play ISO files.

Comment

Working...
        X