Media Library Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Library Requests

You're off to a really good start with the media library! However, a few requests:

Ability to edit "sort title" or custom sorting. Example: The Saw series (1-7) winds up out of order when sorting by title, because Saw 7 is technically titled "Saw 3D" - I currently use a media library app that allows you to edit this flag and sort as "Saw 7" while still displaying title as "Saw 3D" in the library. Would be nice if Fab added this ability.

Ignore "The" in title when sorting (so "The Matrix" is sorted as "Matrix, The" and shows up under M not T)

Multi-disc/box set support: There might be a workaround but Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Edition is a two-disc film. Can it be possible to add the title under the base folder (C:\Movies\Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring EE) and have sub folders treated as individual discs? The same would be great for TV box sets also.

Finally, the ability to manually edit the database to add titles that aren't found would be huge. There are a couple of obscure dvds that I have that the media library isn't picking up at all.

I noticed you can manually add cover art to albums, manually adding coverart for movies would also be great! But manually adding entire titles would be best.

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding the Library feature. I will pass them to our developers.

Comment

Try naming the file with The after the file name. Ex. Matrix, The

Comment

Working...
      X