Update 6.1 missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Player v6.0.1.0DVDFab Player 6 for Mac Update 6.1 missing

The new Features for Music Library could be really helpful but still no Update for Mac. I have just bought the Ultra Version for Mac an no 48h Support so long. Why? Please double Check.

By the way, the Windows Version 6.1.0.1 still does not play Music MP3 fine. Knacks and error throughout the Songs. Are we beta users?
    Sony Bravia KDL-40EX725BAEP, Onkyo TX-NR616 7.2 Netzwerk AV-Receiver , Onkyo SKS HT 528 5.1 Lautsprechersystem, Mede8ter 600X3D, Sony PS3 Slim & PS4, Eweat EW902, CloudnetGo CR13, Vidon.me Bluray Box

Hello, the music library feature is not available for mac version yet.

As for the issue about MP3 file, could you please send us one of the problematic file to help check it out? Thank you.
    I've sent you PM too, please kindly check.

Comment

Hello Mona, the latest Updates for DVDFab Player are still not available for OS X (under Win 6.1.0.8). Besides that DVDFab is making severe problem with the new Apple Silicon M1 chipset.
      I have paid for both licenses under OS X extra and that must not be the case!!! Either please hurry up or refund the money for my lifetime licenses!!!
      Sony Bravia KDL-40EX725BAEP, Onkyo TX-NR616 7.2 Netzwerk AV-Receiver , Onkyo SKS HT 528 5.1 Lautsprechersystem, Mede8ter 600X3D, Sony PS3 Slim & PS4, Eweat EW902, CloudnetGo CR13, Vidon.me Bluray Box

Comment

Sorry for that. M1 chipset will take more time.

Comment

Working...
        X