Do Not Advertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Not Advertise

You have started showing an advertisement for the all-in-one product in the media player. Do Not Advertise in the premium/paid version.

I agree let’s try and keep the best 4k media player looking as clean and sleek as possible especially to the ultra version that we paid for

Comment

I don't particularly mind the banner, but it would be nice if it didn't keep re-appearing every time I open the software, even after I've closed it off multiple times.

Comment

So is there any way we can remove the advertising on this player for the ultra Version as we pay for this version and don’t want the advertisements to come on please

Comment

Have you guys considered moving the advertising for us customers that are using the paid version of the media player as the advertising makes it look all cluttered and not sleek it would be nice and clean interface to what you guys are claiming as the best player please remove the advertising for us

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for this to trouble you, we will consider this.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you at least for the customer that have paid for it and are lifetime user of the player already we don’t need to see the advertising it will keep it clean for what you are claiming is the best 4k player LETS KEEP IT CLEAN LOOKING please beceause other really good players like POWERDVD don’t have any advertising on it and keep it really clean

Comment

Any update on this? I'm already a lifetime user, and I'm getting kinda sick of getting a banner on the bottom of my paid program pushing a lifetime on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderVamp9 View Post
                  Any update on this? I'm already a lifetime user, and I'm getting kinda sick of getting a banner on the bottom of my paid program pushing a lifetime on me.
                  Do you mean the banner on PlayerFab? Could you please take a screenshot and show me? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X